Kriegsspiel News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Grog a little late
by Grog Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 pm

» SOW Scenario Generator
by Uncle Billy Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm

» Impromptu Games
by Uncle Billy Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm

» Beginner doubts
by Martin Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:07 pm

» New player advice on maneovring to attack
by Uncle Billy Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm

» Our KS Group and 2024
by Martin Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:20 pm

» SoW OOB Editor
by RickMandar Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 pm

» Scenario Generator/ Artillery Question
by ARCH93 Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 pm

» KS mod ARMY command
by Uncle Billy Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:02 pm

» Europe in the XIX. century - ARCANUM Maps
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:40 pm

» Mapping software?
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:03 pm

» Cigar box pocket kriegspiel
by Martin Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:00 pm

Statistics
We have 1560 registered users
The newest registered user is chanceyseth

Our users have posted a total of 30498 messages in 2295 subjects

I forgot my password

KS Napoleon Mod and Supplemental Maps Updated

4 posters

Go down

KS Napoleon Mod and Supplemental Maps Updated Empty KS Napoleon Mod and Supplemental Maps Updated

Post  Uncle Billy Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:38 pm

New versions of the KS Napoleon mod 1.17 and the KS Supplemental Maps 1.11 are now available.  The links are in the first post of this thread.: KS Napoleon Mod Thread
Changes:
1. The first map map, (Meckel), for the KS group by Mark Tewes is included.  It contains numerous villages with strongpoints.  The attacker does not have an easy time on this map.
2. A large number of scenarios have been added.  These are ones that the KS group has played in their MP games.  They are fully playable in SP also.  You will find them when you press the User Scenario button in the game.  They all begin with 'KS'.  The country name indicates which side should be the human side in SP or co-op MP play.  Most of these will also give good PvP battles.
Uncle Billy
Uncle Billy

Back to top Go down

KS Napoleon Mod and Supplemental Maps Updated Empty Re: KS Napoleon Mod and Supplemental Maps Updated

Post  Mr. Digby Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

Great job Kevin. Thanks. Several people on the Matrix forum have been asking about scenarios for the KS Mod so this is a well-timed feature.
Mr. Digby
Mr. Digby

Back to top Go down

KS Napoleon Mod and Supplemental Maps Updated Empty Re: KS Napoleon Mod and Supplemental Maps Updated

Post  Iberalc Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:28 am

Excellent Kevin, thank you. I'd say that the downloaded file for the KS mod gets a name mistake, 111 instead of 117.
Iberalc
Iberalc

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Digby Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:56 am

The scenarios are not showing Kevin. Where does the mod store them? I thought they had to be in the users My Documents/SOWWL folder.

I see that Montana Sagrada and Rio Espanol are included in Supplemental Maps but no .csv and .dds files for them. Do we still need to activate the separate mods for those two maps? Can I move the .csv and .dds files into the KS Mod/maps folder and get rid of the separate mods for these?
Mr. Digby
Mr. Digby

Back to top Go down

Post  Iberalc Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:57 am

I can't find the Meckel map for a sandbox game. Exclamation
Iberalc
Iberalc

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Billy Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:21 pm

Excellent Kevin, thank you. I'd say that the downloaded file for the KS mod gets a name mistake, 111 instead of 117.
Oops, I linked the wrong file. I need to clear out the dropbox. New link is now up.

I see that Montana Sagrada and Rio Espanol are included in Supplemental Maps but no .csv and .dds files for them. Do we still need to activate the separate mods for those two maps? Can I move the .csv and .dds files into the KS Mod/maps folder and get rid of the separate mods for these?
I doubt the original dds maps would work in WL. I have not finished those yet. That's why there is no "Spain" listing for them.

I can't find the Meckel map for a sandbox game.
It is listed as "German Meckel".
Uncle Billy
Uncle Billy

Back to top Go down

Post  Iberalc Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:42 pm

That Meckel map has plenty of tactical positions, I am looking forward to play with it again.
Iberalc
Iberalc

Back to top Go down

KS Napoleon Mod and Supplemental Maps Updated Empty New scenarios

Post  Taff1943 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:53 am

Thanks very much for all the new mods
You just made an old man very happy LOL
Jeff

Taff1943

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down