Kriegsspiel News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Toggle vegetation = true not working
by popeadrian Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:43 pm

» 1862 Kriegsspiel manual by Von Tschiscwitz
by modron Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:23 pm

» SOW Scenario Generator
by popeadrian Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:39 pm

» Guide to map making?
by popeadrian Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:44 am

» SOWWL Artillery batteries
by Uncle Billy Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:15 pm

» Set Up for SOWWL NAPOLEON GAMES For Kriegspiel style
by Uncle Billy Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:35 pm

» The New SOWWL Is Now Available On Steam
by Grog Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:14 pm

» Grog can't make it
by Grog Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» Boxed KS set Wallington NT near Morpeth
by Martin Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:50 pm

» Help Request-Artillery Behavior
by Dutch101 Mon May 27, 2024 4:08 pm

» Grog a little late
by Grog Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 pm

» Impromptu Games
by Uncle Billy Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm

Statistics
We have 1589 registered users
The newest registered user is PI

Our users have posted a total of 30532 messages in 2303 subjects

I forgot my password

Games Run Before and Future Options

3 posters

Go down

Games Run Before and Future Options Empty Yup.

Post  tungstenfish33 Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:45 am

Makes sense.

I would love to play this at a Con. Did I hear from somewhere that you ran it at a con recently?

tungstenfish33

Back to top Go down

Games Run Before and Future Options Empty Re: Games Run Before and Future Options

Post  MJ1 Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:42 pm

I run these types of games quite frequently. It is usually easier in person and you can get a good game done in around 4 hours if you have the umpires to help. So the game we are trying to run here I would normally have an umpire per player and they would help run the game for me. I am trying to do all the roles, but have advantage of doing a turn every few days at most.

This game I ran twice in the UK but never in America.

At H Con this year I ran a game just on the City Fighting in Hue, and ran that in the UK twice as well.

Not sure what I will do at H Con next year. I might return to the valley campaign or do a WW2 Sealion game I have run in the UK a few times and has played well. Think I am leaning towards that, but not sure Americans will be into Sealion but who knows...

MJ1

Back to top Go down

Games Run Before and Future Options Empty Re: Games Run Before and Future Options

Post  tungstenfish33 Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:15 pm

MJ1 wrote:I run these types of games quite frequently. It is usually easier in person and you can get a good game done in around 4 hours if you have the umpires to help. So the game we are trying to run here I would normally have an umpire per player and they would help run the game for me. I am trying to do all the roles, but have advantage of doing a turn every few days at most.

At H Con this year I ran a game just on the City Fighting in Hue, and ran that in the UK twice as well.

Not sure what I will do at H Con next year. I might return to the valley campaign or do a WW2 Sealion game I have run in the UK a few times and has played well. Think I am leaning towards that, but not sure Americans will be into Sealion but who knows...

I'm 100% sure there are tons of gamers over here who would love to play Sealion. I'd play.

tungstenfish33

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:26 pm

tungstenfish33 wrote:
MJ1 wrote:I run these types of games quite frequently. It is usually easier in person and you can get a good game done in around 4 hours if you have the umpires to help. So the game we are trying to run here I would normally have an umpire per player and they would help run the game for me. I am trying to do all the roles, but have advantage of doing a turn every few days at most.

I'm 100% sure there are tons of gamers over here who would love to play Sealion.  I'd play.    
Well looks like I will be bringing the UK maps to run Sealion and the battle around Bucks Green. Lets hope I can make it to H Con again...

MJ1

Back to top Go down

Games Run Before and Future Options Empty Games Run Before and Future Options

Post  sean b Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:07 pm

MJ1 wrote:
tungstenfish33 wrote:

I'm 100% sure there are tons of gamers over here who would love to play Sealion.  I'd play.    
Well looks like I will be bringing the UK maps to run Sealion and the battle around Bucks Green. Lets hope I can make it to H Con again...
Mark, I'd be up for it too--I'm sure it would be a blast!

sean b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down