Kriegsspiel News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Grog a little late
by Grog Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 pm

» SOW Scenario Generator
by Uncle Billy Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm

» Impromptu Games
by Uncle Billy Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm

» Beginner doubts
by Martin Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:07 pm

» New player advice on maneovring to attack
by Uncle Billy Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm

» Our KS Group and 2024
by Martin Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:20 pm

» SoW OOB Editor
by RickMandar Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 pm

» Scenario Generator/ Artillery Question
by ARCH93 Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 pm

» KS mod ARMY command
by Uncle Billy Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:02 pm

» Europe in the XIX. century - ARCANUM Maps
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:40 pm

» Mapping software?
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:03 pm

» Cigar box pocket kriegspiel
by Martin Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:00 pm

Statistics
We have 1561 registered users
The newest registered user is Captsmoak

Our users have posted a total of 30498 messages in 2295 subjects

I forgot my password

Gettysburg Scourge of War - Team Speak 3

+3
Callum
Martin
Pete Maidhof
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gettysburg Scourge of War - Team Speak 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gettysburg Scourge of War - Team Speak 3

Post  Pete Maidhof Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Garnier wrote:If any of you want to, there are MP games every evening about 7pm EST (midnight in the UK) on our teamspeak. All are welcome. It might be a good way for some of you to get familiar with MP and all the details rather than figuring it out from scratch. If you get on teamspeak around then, they'll walk you through anything you need to do to play.

On weekends they sometimes get earlier games in as well.

Thanks for the invite. May have to check it out soon.

Pete Maidhof

Back to top Go down

Gettysburg Scourge of War - Team Speak 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gettysburg Scourge of War - Team Speak 3

Post  Blaugrana Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi,

I've come to this forum having read your great review of SoWGB on their website. I've been reading your discussions over the last few days and I'd be interested in playing some MP if you need more brigade commanders.

I played Gettysburg for a bit a year ago, mainly SP and a couple of games on Garnier's GCM. I didn't play for quite a while and have recently been drawn back in by Antietam, which I love. Have been playing SP again, mainly scenarios, mainly on custom with couriers at Brigade but allowing myself magic camera of 200 yards. Twisted Evil

I have Teamspeak (but have not used it for a year) but not Hamachi. If there any small commands going in games at sensible times for the UK, please shout.

Regards,

Jeff Humm, aka Blaugrana

Blaugrana

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Welcome to the forum, Jeff.

With you, our group of potential on-line players is now 19. I fear we are a little more strict on cameras and suchlike, but I think you will enjoy the games anyway. This is a game where the SP experience is unusually good, and the AI gives you a real challenge. But in my view there’s nothing to beat the MP version.

You should have received a more detailed email from me by now. We are hoping to run at least one small game one evening next week, and you will of course be very welcome to join that if you’re free.

Martin

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Digby Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Didn't want to create yet another thread and this one is sort of about meeting up... so when is the next game meeting?

I'm actually around tonight if anyone would like to try a game. The new patch came out today and I have that installed so we get two new maps to play MP on, Oulstree and Valverde (if you like swamps and deserts that is).

I'll be around on Ike's TS server, come in for a chat or a game.
Mr. Digby
Mr. Digby

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:41 pm

I cannot make it tonight, or probably before early next week, but don't let me stop the rest of you. Am looking forward to using those 2 new free maps in MP.

Martin

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2