Kriegsspiel News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Impromptu Games
by Uncle Billy Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm

» Beginner doubts
by Martin Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:07 pm

» New player advice on maneovring to attack
by Uncle Billy Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm

» Our KS Group and 2024
by Martin Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:20 pm

» SoW OOB Editor
by RickMandar Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 pm

» Scenario Generator/ Artillery Question
by ARCH93 Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 pm

» SOW Scenario Generator
by Uncle Billy Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:24 pm

» KS mod ARMY command
by Uncle Billy Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:02 pm

» Europe in the XIX. century - ARCANUM Maps
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:40 pm

» Mapping software?
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:03 pm

» Cigar box pocket kriegspiel
by Martin Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:00 pm

» Scourge of war Waterloo remastered on Steam
by Martin Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:41 pm

Statistics
We have 1560 registered users
The newest registered user is chanceyseth

Our users have posted a total of 30495 messages in 2294 subjects

I forgot my password

For those not involved? - An Offer - A view from the umpires position.

3 posters

Go down

For those not involved? - An Offer - A view from the umpires position. Empty For those not involved? - An Offer - A view from the umpires position.

Post  MJ1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:48 pm

If there is an interest I could create a separate thread / sub forum where I can post the Maps of what is actually happening.

This can only be for those I know and can prove are not playing the game or know those involved in the game.

This is for obvious reasons that you will see the full picture as if you were an umpire. My intention is to open up this secret forum to the players at the end of the game so they can see the action as it develops...

If there is an interest in this please post here so I can judge if I should set something up.

Cheers

MJ

MJ1

Back to top Go down

For those not involved? - An Offer - A view from the umpires position. Empty Re: For those not involved? - An Offer - A view from the umpires position.

Post  tungstenfish33 Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:51 pm

MJ1 wrote:If there is an interest I could create a separate thread / sub forum where I can post the Maps of what is actually happening.

This can only be for those I know and can prove are not playing the game or know those involved in the game.

This is for obvious reasons that you will see the full picture as if you were an umpire. My intention is to open up this secret forum to the players at the end of the game so they can see the action as it develops...

If there is an interest in this please post here so I can judge if I should set something up.

Cheers

MJ
I am definitely interested in seeing this after the game.
Jonathan.

tungstenfish33

Back to top Go down

For those not involved? - An Offer - A view from the umpires position. Empty Re: For those not involved? - An Offer - A view from the umpires position.

Post  MJ1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:21 pm

tungstenfish33 wrote:
MJ1 wrote:If there is an interest I could create a separate thread / sub forum where I can post the Maps of what is actually happening.

Cheers

MJ
I am definitely interested in seeing this after the game.  
Jonathan.

I will certainly open it all once over as I think the JPEGS will show the course of the game quite well and are a natural product of the slide sets I am producing to keep track myself. Normally I would have the maps and counters on a lareg table but I am running this using Powerpoint and creating a new consolidated slide per turn, with notes attached of key actions and movements.

MJ1

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:46 pm

I would be interested in seeing this please, Mark.

I once played the NVA commander in one of your Vietnam games, and would be very interested to see how other players approach it.

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Martin wrote:I would be interested in seeing this please, Mark.

I once played the NVA commander in one of your Vietnam games, and would be very interested to see how other players approach it.

Martin (J)
Martin I will check but I think you have admin rights over the site, so you get to see everything?

But I will certainly add you to the list of those allowed to access.

I need to test security before I post the maps.

MJ1

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:11 am

MJ1 wrote: Martin I will check but I think you have admin rights over the site, so you get to see everything?

But I will certainly add you to the list of those allowed to access.

I need to test security before I post the maps.
You're probably right re admin - I'm certainly seeing lots of posts atm.  I did rather like the sound of your map JPEGs though.  That's my ideal way of following a battle or campaign.

Best of luck with the game in any event.

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Should get Jpegs uploaded later this week or weekend at some stage and then you can see what they are all up to...

MJ1

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Not forgotten about this for Martin, just not had time to do it. Jpegs are being created just need time to work out how best to host and upload etc....

MJ1

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks Mark.  Will wait patiently.

Btw is this the same scenario I played in, or have you made some changes?

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ1 Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Martin wrote:Thanks Mark.  Will wait patiently.

Btw is this the same scenario I played in, or have you made some changes?

Martin (J)
Yes Same game, no changes (well not that I can remember as my notes of the game are not very good and I am still making it up as I go along, as usual, just hope they don't notice too much...)

Wink

I must say this turn is going to be very interesting.... Certainly bringing a smile to my ugly mug...

MJ1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down