Kriegsspiel News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Grog a little late
by Grog Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 pm

» SOW Scenario Generator
by Uncle Billy Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm

» Impromptu Games
by Uncle Billy Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm

» Beginner doubts
by Martin Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:07 pm

» New player advice on maneovring to attack
by Uncle Billy Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm

» Our KS Group and 2024
by Martin Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:20 pm

» SoW OOB Editor
by RickMandar Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 pm

» Scenario Generator/ Artillery Question
by ARCH93 Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 pm

» KS mod ARMY command
by Uncle Billy Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:02 pm

» Europe in the XIX. century - ARCANUM Maps
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:40 pm

» Mapping software?
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:03 pm

» Cigar box pocket kriegspiel
by Martin Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:00 pm

Statistics
We have 1561 registered users
The newest registered user is Captsmoak

Our users have posted a total of 30498 messages in 2295 subjects

I forgot my password

Campaign Update 1/6 - Doodle modified, briefings sent

5 posters

Go down

Campaign Update 1/6 - Doodle modified, briefings sent Empty Campaign Update 1/6 - Doodle modified, briefings sent

Post  Father General Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 am

1. Doddle modified

Back by popular demand, is Saturday. Link aqui - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am shooting for (12) 6 v 6. It's going to be a sizable battle, so commanders will keep pretty busy.

2. Briefings sent

Commanders (Kevin and Stefan) have their side briefings and maps. They will share these with subordinates as soon as we lock down the sides. Once you are set to a command, there can be no changing ANYTHING through the start of battle. Sorry. This is due to the special fog of war and the nature of the scenario, and most importantly to preserve fairness. I know this does not make sense, but trust me. Cool

3. Scenario out

The scenario is out for creation. I am not sure when it will be back, but there are no special dispositions which require exacting detail. It is my hope that it can be swiftly completed.

4. Doodle close

If I have the responses I need, I will close the Doodle no sooner than Tuesday, probably p.m., Pacific time. I will then set the official date and time.

5. RECRUIT, please.

We need to fill some slots. This would be a great opportunity for some GCM folks to drop in for a game. I strongly advise they play at least 1-2 full Kreigsspiel HITS & couriers games before showing up. They can take individual brigades, I promise. Commanders will need all the help they can get.

How great is the need?

I'd even let XNS (Seal) play!

(This is a joke, of course --mostly... Yes, ALL are welcome with some H&C basic training)

Rally your troops, this is the big one!

Thanks,

-Neal

Father General
Father General

Back to top Go down

Campaign Update 1/6 - Doodle modified, briefings sent Empty Re: Campaign Update 1/6 - Doodle modified, briefings sent

Post  M.Jonah Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:38 pm

looks like Sat 19 and i can get into one Smile 22:00hrs all being well
M.Jonah
M.Jonah

Back to top Go down

Campaign Update 1/6 - Doodle modified, briefings sent Empty Re: Campaign Update 1/6 - Doodle modified, briefings sent

Post  WJPalmer Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Looking forward to this one. If the game carries anything like the drama of the last one, it will be a big hit.

Someone should consider posting a gracious invitation to play in the GCM and Norbsoft forums. There seems to be growing interest and curiosity about HITs among GCM players. I would do it if it weren't for likely confusion with the HITS/GCM series.

-Ron
WJPalmer
WJPalmer

http://rwberg53.wix.com/adventure-images

Back to top Go down

Post  MajorByrd Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 pm

I smell Victory.

But then I always do!
MajorByrd
MajorByrd

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Jonah Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 am

"Slaps Byrd round the head to wake him up"
M.Jonah
M.Jonah

Back to top Go down

Post  Grog Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:13 am

Sat 19th not great for me due to working long shifts (12hrs) that weekend but I could squeeze in a game if we start at 9pm GMT.

There is a possibility I can make 8-8.30 if all runs smooth. In the case of an 8pm start I will get to TS ASAP and but best keep me as a reserve with my command (Col Winchester) open for other players/AI.

Thanks Neil

Grog
Grog

Back to top Go down

Post  Father General Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 am

I think 2200 is the earliest I can arrange.

Jonah, can you do 2100? I can't but I'm less important. I'd gladly trade myself for two more players (Mitra and Legio).

Jonah, what's your situation like?

Father General
Father General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down