Kriegsspiel News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Grog a little late
by Grog Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 pm

» SOW Scenario Generator
by Uncle Billy Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm

» Impromptu Games
by Uncle Billy Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm

» Beginner doubts
by Martin Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:07 pm

» New player advice on maneovring to attack
by Uncle Billy Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm

» Our KS Group and 2024
by Martin Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:20 pm

» SoW OOB Editor
by RickMandar Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 pm

» Scenario Generator/ Artillery Question
by ARCH93 Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 pm

» KS mod ARMY command
by Uncle Billy Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:02 pm

» Europe in the XIX. century - ARCANUM Maps
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:40 pm

» Mapping software?
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:03 pm

» Cigar box pocket kriegspiel
by Martin Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:00 pm

Statistics
We have 1560 registered users
The newest registered user is chanceyseth

Our users have posted a total of 30498 messages in 2295 subjects

I forgot my password

Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel

+3
Mr. Digby
Uncle Billy
Jeanathan
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How did you find version 1.1?

Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Empty Re: Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel

Post  Jeanathan Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Expect version 1.14 to be released at some time today.

Jeanathan

Back to top Go down

Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Empty Version 1.14 Released

Post  Jeanathan Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:08 pm

VERSION 1.14 FEATURES

UPLOADED

Version 1.14 is now released, these are the features released with it:

* Fixed some issues with the previous scenarios (deployment, objectives and information)
* Fixed the missing SFX
* New Sprite for the King's Regiment
* New Sprite for the Queen's Regiment
* New Sprite for the Helsinge Regiment
* New Sprite for the Jemtland Regiment
* New Sprite for the Indelta Regiments
* New Sprite for the Vermland-Narke Regiment
* New Sprite for the Lifehussars
* New Sprite for the Lifecuirassiers
* New Sprite for the Livhusars
* New Sprite for the Swedish Horsetrain
* New Sprite for the le du Roi Regiment
* New Vermland Jägare sprite
* New Artillery/Lifeguard Officer Sprite
* Updated Sprite for the Lifeguard
* Updated Sprite for the Swedish Guard
* Updated Sprite for the Finnish Guard
* A few technical changes in the existing OOB's.
(Took away mixed brigades from the Swedes, made the french battalions more divided.)
* Redid the entire Stralsund Campaign
* Many new swedish-centric load-screens

KNOWN ISSUES: The King's Regiment Sprite and the Jemtland Regiment Sprite are quite ugly at close distance, this will be fixed in the next update.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
NOTICE: DELETE ANY OLD VERSION OF THE SWEDISH INTERVENTION MOD BEFORE INSTALLING
1. Open the downloaded rar archive by double clicking on the archive icon.
2. Go to your Mods folder located in the Game Directory (the location that your game is installed)
3. Drop the folders named "KS Napoleon Mod 1 18" and "Swedish Intervention Mod 1 14" from the rar archive into the mods folder by selecting the folders and dragging them.
4. It will ask for you to overwrite files, press accept. If this step doesn't occur, then you've done something wrong.
5. Restart the game/Start the game and enable the mod in the modifications screen, then restart the game again.
6. Play and enjoy.

Developer Notes
This update took a lot of my time when it came to the sprites. I wish I could have done a much better job with some of the sprites before releasing this but overall, I think it had a great outcome. I hope you enjoy the new hand-drawn fixed sprites. I spent a few hours just getting the Indelta regiments to look okay.

Also, the Swedish scenarios should now all work fine, there's been a lot of changes in the information files.
You can find the information files at (This is how the path looks like for me, but there should just be a few changes in the direction lines if you're using steam or another version of sorts.) C:\Matrix Games\Scourge of War Waterloo\Mods\Swedish Intervention 1 14\Scenarios
The important part of the line is the "Scourge of War Waterloo\Mods\Swedish Intervention 1 14\Scenarios" part. Just open up any of the scenarios and you'll find the information files there. Although I wouldn't peek at them if you intend on playing the scenarios in future multiplayer games.

Speaking of which, the Wolgast scenario will be rehosted after I've posted this. I hope we can get it to run on Friday or Saturday at 13:00 EST/18:00 GMT or something like that. Of course there will be a doodle poll, but that's the time I'm aiming for.

RELEASED

Jeanathan

Back to top Go down

Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel - Page 3 Empty Re: Swedish Intervention: A Sub-Mod for Kriegsspiel

Post  Jeanathan Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:08 am

Discontinued until said otherwise.

Putting it on indefinite hiatus.

/Jonathan

Jeanathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3