Kriegsspiel News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Grog a little late
by Grog Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 pm

» SOW Scenario Generator
by Uncle Billy Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm

» Impromptu Games
by Uncle Billy Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm

» Beginner doubts
by Martin Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:07 pm

» New player advice on maneovring to attack
by Uncle Billy Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm

» Our KS Group and 2024
by Martin Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:20 pm

» SoW OOB Editor
by RickMandar Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 pm

» Scenario Generator/ Artillery Question
by ARCH93 Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 pm

» KS mod ARMY command
by Uncle Billy Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:02 pm

» Europe in the XIX. century - ARCANUM Maps
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:40 pm

» Mapping software?
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:03 pm

» Cigar box pocket kriegspiel
by Martin Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:00 pm

Statistics
We have 1560 registered users
The newest registered user is chanceyseth

Our users have posted a total of 30498 messages in 2295 subjects

I forgot my password

Feb 11 Update

2 posters

Go down

Feb 11 Update Empty Feb 11 Update

Post  atn8396 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Date: Feb 11
To: Major Nguyen

We appreciate your support of the attack on the northern gates of Hue. Unfortunately the positions were very strongly defended. Before we make another go at these gates I request you assemble all available artillery and tank assets to support our attack. Please let me know what you have available and when you will be ready to make another assault.

Be aware that our recon assets have seen the enemy leave the city through the western Cura Hiru gate.

Cheatham

atn8396

Back to top Go down

Feb 11 Update Empty Re: Feb 11 Update

Post  drdzoe Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Hello LTC Cheatham!

I hope you are well. We are so lucky to have you Americans helping us in these difficult times!

I have one unit of artillery containing two howitzers back at PK17. I have one troop of M41 tanks already positioned at the north of Hue that have orders to support your attacks. As of now, I've given orders to support any attacks that you might make. If you need anything else, please let me know - we're happy to support our good American friends in any way that we can!

Major Nguyen

drdzoe

Back to top Go down

Feb 11 Update Empty Artillery Support

Post  atn8396 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Hello Major Nguyen,

Thank you for your support. Please order your artillery unit to move from PK17 to north of Hue City in order to support our next attack. Please notify me when they are in position and I will prepare an another attack on the northern gates. Your artillery and tank support will be key to our success.

Our troops are also low on supplies. We have only enough for one more attack. If you have any supplies you can share with us that too would be appreciated.

LTC Cheatham

atn8396

Back to top Go down

Post  drdzoe Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Hello LTC Cheatham,

I have issued the orders as you ask. The artillery is on its way, and they and all other forces in the north of Hue have orders to support your attack.

Sadly, we too are getting low on supplies. We should have enough for one more push: we'll see how things are after that.

It is sad that such a wealthy nation as America is not willing to send more supplies to help their poor Vietnamese brothers at such a difficult time.

Major Nguyen

drdzoe

Back to top Go down

Post  drdzoe Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Hello LTC Cheatham!

Such nice weather we are having lately! And it is so nice to have our American friends here to help with our war efforts! How can things go wrong in this war when we have such good friends as you!

Do you have any special requests for our troops today, or should I just give my men general orders to support you?

Your friend,
Major Nguyen

drdzoe

Back to top Go down

Feb 11 Update Empty Renewed Attack on Hue

Post  atn8396 Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Major Nguyen,

We appreciate your support and understand that your artillery and armor forces are in position north of Hue City. Before we make another attack I want to security air support as the walls of the city are quite formidable and we too have limited supplies to keep up this effort.

Be aware that we have spotted enemy forces on the NW and W edges of the city. They do not appear to be preparing to attack but are providing supplies to forces within the city.

As soon as I have word about air support I will coordinate the next attack with you.

LTC Cheatham

atn8396

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down