Kriegsspiel News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» SOW Scenario Generator
by glennthom Yesterday at 4:26 am

» Impromptu Games
by Uncle Billy Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm

» Beginner doubts
by Martin Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:07 pm

» New player advice on maneovring to attack
by Uncle Billy Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm

» Our KS Group and 2024
by Martin Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:20 pm

» SoW OOB Editor
by RickMandar Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 pm

» Scenario Generator/ Artillery Question
by ARCH93 Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 pm

» KS mod ARMY command
by Uncle Billy Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:02 pm

» Europe in the XIX. century - ARCANUM Maps
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:40 pm

» Mapping software?
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:03 pm

» Cigar box pocket kriegspiel
by Martin Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:00 pm

» Scourge of war Waterloo remastered on Steam
by Martin Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:41 pm

Statistics
We have 1560 registered users
The newest registered user is chanceyseth

Our users have posted a total of 30496 messages in 2294 subjects

I forgot my password

Doodles for next few regular Scourge of War MP games

+5
Calpurnius
Leffe7
Mr. Digby
Uncle Billy
Martin
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Doodles for next few regular Scourge of War MP games - Page 5 Empty Re: Doodles for next few regular Scourge of War MP games

Post  Martin Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Ok we have enough for 2 teams for today's MP game.

Any thoughts on what you'd like to play?

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Doodles for next few regular Scourge of War MP games - Page 5 Empty Re: Doodles for next few regular Scourge of War MP games

Post  Uncle Billy Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Berthier is still fairly new to HITS so I'd suggest ACW. Also, I don't think he has any of the expansion packs yet so it will have to be on one of the G'burg/Alpine maps or random maps 6.
Uncle Billy
Uncle Billy

Back to top Go down

Post  mitra Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:56 pm

I don't know if Berthier installed the Nappo mod. Perhaps it has installed the mod (I gave him the links) but we never tried to use it.

But the big question is: why when I read this post as not logged the post "Has anybody ever had their period while pregnant??" resulted in the list of similar argument posts?

mitra

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:29 pm

mitra wrote:But the big question is: why when I read this post as not logged the post "Has anybody ever had their period while pregnant??" resulted in the list of similar argument posts?
Not sure, but I think it's something to do with Uncle Billy  affraid .

Do you know if Berti has downloaded any of the free maps from Garnier, or Red River, Pea Ridge etc?

Martin (J)

Last edited by Martin on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  mitra Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Martin wrote:
mitra wrote:But the big question is: why when I read this post as not logged the post "Has anybody ever had their period while pregnant??" resulted in the list of similar argument posts?
Not sure, but I think it's something to do with Uncle Billy  affraid .

Martin (J)

Yes I always suspected he is hiding something  Cool 

I think he has random maps 6 and prairie grove I'm not sure about others.

mitra

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Thanks. And is Berti happy to command a small division, or should we design the scenario assuming he takes a brigade?

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  mitra Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:44 pm

He's already commanded a division one time so I think there will be no problem with a little one. Unluckily Suchet cannot play today for a last minute task. He will play tomorrow.

mitra

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Ok. That takes us down to 5 I think, so perhaps we should play coop vs AI?

I'll email everyone who's signed-up to get their thoughts. But please post here instead if you're on the forum?

Any other volunteers for today's game?

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  mitra Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Martin wrote:Ok.  That takes us down to 5 I think, so perhaps we should play coop vs AI?

I'll email everyone who's signed-up to get their thoughts.  But please post here instead if you're on the forum?

Any other volunteers for today's game?

Martin (J)

For me is not a problem play 3vs2 eventually. Sure is more fun humanvshuman.

mitra

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Billy Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Martin wrote:Not sure, but I think it's something to do with Uncle Billy.
A scurrilous accusation. I have never had a period while pregnant.  Evil or Very Mad 
Uncle Billy
Uncle Billy

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Uncle Billy wrote:A scurrilous accusation.  I have never had a period while pregnant.  Evil or Very Mad 
Well that's a statement I never thought to see on this forum  Very Happy 

3 vs 2 ACW scenario done, with a small division for Berti.  Will email you a copy Billy (or is that Willhelmina?).

Off to have my dinner before the game.

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grog Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Really sorry Gents but I can't make it tonight. The university library closed early tonight and thus my wife has come home and kicked me off the PC  Mad  Gutted.
Grog
Grog

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:28 pm

We all answer to a higher power, Mike.  At least I do........

You missed a royal trouncing of Uncle Billy and myself.  Berdan's US sharpshooters especially distinguished themselves in the action.

Today's game is at 20.30 UK time.

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  mitra Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:31 pm

I think the italian brigade will have at least four members today; if I can organize to make the nap mod installed to all, I propose the use it tonight.

mitra

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Billy Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:34 pm

A nappy game would be appropriate given the NSD announcement.
Uncle Billy
Uncle Billy

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 pm

If anyone's up for an unscheduled game, I find I can play this evening  Very Happy 

Start any time from say 19.00 - 20.30 UK time.  Nappy or ACW.

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grog Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Hi Martin

There is a fair chance I will be able to play tonight. I will hopefully be able to confirm soon. The later time would be better for me.
Grog
Grog

Back to top Go down

Post  Grog Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:46 pm

A definite yes, if you are still up for it. I'll check in to TS between 8 and 8.30pm.

Grog
Grog

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Grog wrote:A definite yes, if you are still up for it. I'll check in to TS between 8 and 8.30pm.

Bravo.  This might be the only time I get to play this week, so I don't want to miss the chance.  I'll go on T/S at 20.15 (UK time) then.

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Here is a doodle to cover the next few days - basically Thursday to Sunday.

http://doodle.com/ftfthfchxyh887sg

This is hopefully the last time, we will adopt this method.  Over the coming weekend we will review the POLL responses and agree some regular dates and times for future games.

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Billy Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm

It looks like the next game will be on Friday at 20:00 BST. Is there a preference for a nappy or ACW battle?
Uncle Billy
Uncle Billy

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Billy Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:13 pm

The Next game will be Saturday at 20:30 BST. I looks like we could also have an early game on Sunday at 14:30 or 16:30.
Uncle Billy
Uncle Billy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Digby Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:11 pm

I'll try for Saturday's game but would like to play Napoleonics.

Would like to play Co-Op vs AI as well, not PvP. My brain just isn't in the mood for PvP.
Mr. Digby
Mr. Digby

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Billy Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:34 am

I suggest we play at 1430 BST Sunday. Le's make it a co-op game.
Uncle Billy
Uncle Billy

Back to top Go down

Post  Grog Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:14 am

There's a good chance I can play this afternoon Very Happy

EDIT: Confirmed. The 14.30 time is certain for me but the later afternoon slot would prob mean I left the game before the end.
Grog
Grog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next