Kriegsspiel News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Impromptu Games
by Uncle Billy Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm

» Beginner doubts
by Martin Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:07 pm

» New player advice on maneovring to attack
by Uncle Billy Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm

» Our KS Group and 2024
by Martin Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:20 pm

» SoW OOB Editor
by RickMandar Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 pm

» Scenario Generator/ Artillery Question
by ARCH93 Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 pm

» SOW Scenario Generator
by Uncle Billy Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:24 pm

» KS mod ARMY command
by Uncle Billy Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:02 pm

» Europe in the XIX. century - ARCANUM Maps
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:40 pm

» Mapping software?
by Martin Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:03 pm

» Cigar box pocket kriegspiel
by Martin Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:00 pm

» Scourge of war Waterloo remastered on Steam
by Martin Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:41 pm

Statistics
We have 1560 registered users
The newest registered user is chanceyseth

Our users have posted a total of 30495 messages in 2294 subjects

I forgot my password

Commander recruitment open - Western Campaign part 2, My Maryland!

+5
Martin
Blackstreet
Grog
MajorByrd
Father General
9 posters

Go down

Commander recruitment open - Western Campaign part 2, My Maryland! Empty Commander recruitment open - Western Campaign part 2, My Maryland!

Post  Father General Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:14 am

Okay, who wants to jump on the grenade this time?

Now recruiting corps for each side and 1-2 division commanders to start.

Don't worry if you're not first to post. I'll use a strict Biblical criteria for selecting each officer.

-Neal
Father General
Father General

Back to top Go down

Commander recruitment open - Western Campaign part 2, My Maryland! Empty Re: Commander recruitment open - Western Campaign part 2, My Maryland!

Post  MajorByrd Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:31 am

Father General wrote:Okay, who wants to jump on the grenade this time?

Now recruiting corps for each side and 1-2 division commanders to start.

Don't worry if you're not first to post. I'll use a strict Biblical criteria for selecting each officer.

-Neal

Following up on my role in the TitS campaign I'd love to take Confederate Corps; after fighting at General Georgia's side for so long I'd love to grab some silver of my own...Union silver that is =)

If another takes that spot, I'd like to return to Union division command.
MajorByrd
MajorByrd

Back to top Go down

Commander recruitment open - Western Campaign part 2, My Maryland! Empty Re: Commander recruitment open - Western Campaign part 2, My Maryland!

Post  Grog Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:25 am

Count me in, Neal.

Confederate preferably but best keep me as a floater due to the fact that I am unlikely to make many games, with current work schedule.

Brigade command is still prob best.

Mike
Grog
Grog

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstreet Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Count me in. I want to retire Flashman. He was good fun, but I want a change.

I'd be happy with any size command of course, but would be particularly happy with a larger formation (division or corps). Also am happy to command this formation with AI subordinates when necessary.

Basically, I'm flexible. I enjoyed the last campaign, and am looking forward to the next!

(Blackstreet would certainly want to remain Confederate though.)
Blackstreet
Blackstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Me too please.

As I mentioned previously I'm happy to be a floater. Indeed family commitments mean that my availability is a bit erratic atm, so floating probably makes sense on practical grounds.

That said, I'm happy to take any role in a specific battle, provided I can make the date.

Martin (J)

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Billy Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Blackstreet wrote:Count me in. I want to retire Flashman. He was good fun, but I want a change.

I'd be happy with any size command of course, but would be particularly happy with a larger formation (division or corps). Also am happy to command this formation with AI subordinates when necessary.

Basically, I'm flexible. I enjoyed the last campaign, and am looking forward to the next!

Another incarnation? That's a mighty big forehead you're sporting there. Makes a mighty fine target. Twisted Evil

Gen. Georgia is prepared to participate in any capacity so long as plunder and loose women are available. Err.. he does require a blue suit.
Uncle Billy
Uncle Billy

Back to top Go down

Post  mitra Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Count me in; no preference for side or command.

mitra

Back to top Go down

Post  kg little mac Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Uncle Billy wrote:
Blackstreet wrote:Count me in. I want to retire Flashman. He was good fun, but I want a change.

Another incarnation? That's a mighty big forehead you're sporting there. Makes a mighty fine target. Twisted Evil

Gen. Georgia is prepared to participate in any capacity so long as plunder and loose women are available. Err.. he does require a blue suit.

You'd certainly stand out in this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kg little mac
kg little mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Billy Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:19 pm

You'd certainly stand out in this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's not exactly what I had in mind. The lack of pockets makes it impractical when picking up the odd shiny bauble lying about.
Uncle Billy
Uncle Billy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leffe7 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Count me in. Any side or role is fine, but preferrably on the CS side.
I wont be able to attend the late games this time though (anything starting later than 2100 UK time)
Leffe7
Leffe7

Back to top Go down

Post  Father General Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm

I think I should clarify, people who post here are subject to being appointed SIDE COMMANDERS.

Kevin, you're in for the Union.

Stefan, if you'd like to play Lt. General Hebert again, you'll be up for the job as soon as Richmond decides to free you from that desk you're in!

The rest of you are being listed as potential divisional commanders.

If you are assigned to one side or the other such as, you will not be permitted to float -- you will be locked.

I hope both sides have read the prelude. It contains key information if you read it carefully.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Neal
Father General
Father General

Back to top Go down

Post  Leffe7 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:49 am

I think Lt. Gen. Hebert wants to stay behind the desk in Richmond for now study

Surely he will find someone suitable to take command of the Confederate Forces near Harper’s Ferry and who will have a firm grip on that so-called Father General Smile
Leffe7
Leffe7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down